VoIP Service Assurance
Improving customer experience with proactive service testing.
VoIP Services Challenge
Though seemingly everyone is migrating to VoIP services in order to take advantage of various cost savings, nobody wants to sacrifice the quality they have come to expect with traditional voice services.
Maintaining voice quality for VoIP service is a continuous challenge, particularly given the intrinsic problems of delay, jitter and packet loss across IP networks. Any one of these factors can completely corrupt voice quality, making it impossible for a VoIP customer to even carry on a conversation.
With zero tolerance for poor voice performance, the market is quick to abandon technologies where problems persist. VoIP customers are not only demanding a highly performing network, but highly prioritized voice traffic. Thus the need for continuous testing of VoIP services could not be clearer.
- Active and fully automated end-to-end VoIP service quality testing
- Full and continuous speech quality analysis
- Key parameter measurements such as delay, jitter and packet loss
- Flexible, comprehensive test set
- Test various network load conditions
- Schedule tests at different times of day
- Automated alarms for threshold breaches
- Ensure speech quality meets industry (PESQ) standards
- Reduce calls to your customer care center; reduce customer churn
- Proactively monitor Mean Operation Scores (MOS) for early service degradation indications
NexusVERIFIER Test Suite
NexusVERIFIER provides a rigorous and robust testing solution to ensure your VoIP services are performing at the expected level of service quality. Operations personnel are then able to quickly determine which measurements are below thresholds and, more importantly, restore degraded service quality.
NexusVERIFIER combines the strengths of its Test Module with its Voice Quality Analyzer to measure delay, jitter and packet loss, and to thoroughly test speech quality across VoIP services.
The NexusVERIFIER Voice Quality Analyzer provides a comprehensive
set of tests for service quality verification, including
speech quality analysis per Perceptual Evaluation of Speech
Quality (PESQ) standards. The system tests voice quality under
varying network load conditions, scheduled at various times of
day, with permanent monitoring of the voice quality, including
the Mean Opinion Score (MOS) for early indications of service
NexusVERIFIER verifies the end-to-end service quality across an increasingly complex network environment of converged elements from various manufacturers, providing the essential testing functionality required to ensure your VoIP services.
- Speech/Voice quality testing (PESQ, MOS)
- Protocol conformance testing
- Jitter, delay, and packet loss measurements
- End-user call feature testing
- Call forwarding
- Call barring
- Other supplementary services