Press Releases / Document Download
The following Press Releases are available for download:
- 21 February 2013 - Nexus Telecom and Aito Technologies Join Forces for Unique Customer Experience Analytics
- September 20th, 2012 - Nexus8610 ITE New Product Launch deploying Adax High-Performance HDC3 cards
- August 20th, 2012 - NexusNETVIEW Release 7.1 gives Operators the online CEM Response they've been looking for
- April 11th, 2011 - Nexus Telecom empowers DiGi Telecommunications, Malaysia with Real-Time Detailed Subscriber Information for CLV (Customer Lifetime Value)
- November 18th, 2010 - Nexus Telecom is pleased to announce the adoption of its successful NexusMEDIATION solution by a major cellular provider in Pakistan
- July 29th, 2010 - Nexus Telecom scores a Winner at the Football World Cup with Service Verification per Mobile Cell
- July 5th, 2010 - Nexus Telecom's new Nexus8630 Protocol Analyzer helps maintain QoS in LTE Labs around the world
- June 11th, 2010 - Nexus Telecom Deploys First LTE Massive Load Test System at Tier 1 US Service Provider
- June 14th, 2009 - Nexus Telecom launches NexusVERIFIER at CommunicAsia 2009
- July 2nd, 2008 - Dramatic Efficiency Increase with TTCN-3 Load Testing
For further inquiries and requests, please .
21 Feb 2013
Nexus Telecom and Aito Technologies Join Forces
Nexus Telecom and Aito Technologies join forces with the integration of Aito's Customer Experience Analytics application (Aito CEA) in Nexus Telecom's NexusNETVIEW which will provide a very powerful holistic off the shelf monitoring solution.
10 February 2013
Our latest NexusNETVIEW Success Stories
- Operator in Asia Pacific installs the NexusNETVIEW Signaling Intelligence and Mobile Broadband Common Probe
- Specialized NexusNETVIEW Business Application accepted in the Netherlands
- Packet Switched Nawras Acceptance
28 January 2013
NexusNETVIEW Release 7.1
NexusNETVIEW Signaling Intelligence Release 7.1 is now deployed and receiving customer acclamation. Why? Our Customers rolling-out 4G / LTE have fast trouble-shooting capability with Voice Call issues.